Counter

Monday, November 28, 2011

Progress continues

Hello everyone!

Progress continues everyday...my hubby went by this morning and took lots of pictures for me.  The windows and doors are in as well as we have a finished roof.  The house is coming along nicely.  The only thing I am somewhat disappointed in is the back yard.  The yard is rather small and our house isn't very big; our lot was marked off for a Courtland which is a much larger home.  Next up...hubby doing walk through on Wednesday with Guardian for wiring and I'm guessing dry wall will be next...my hubby will be here visiting next week (yay!!!) which will most likely be the week the dry wall goes up (boo)...oh well...here are some pics of the progress they have made.





Front of House


Back of House w/Morning Room

Living Room

Stairs to 2nd floor

Stairs to Basement

Dining Room

Family Room

Kitchen

Basement

Basement 

Media Room


Basement

Upstairs Bathroom

Bedroom 1

Bedroom 2

Bedroom 3

Master Bedroom

View of Sitting Area

Master Bathroom

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your home is gorgeous!! I love the elevation that you chose. :)

    ReplyDelete